Monday, November 19, 2012

A Message from Tisha......

My first video blog in honor of all of you that participated in the 2012 #40DaysofThankfulness Challenge. 

I would say this is definitely outside of my comfort zone, but several people have asked that I try do video blogs. The jury is still out on that. Do you like video blogs better? I do have a lot to say lately. ;) 

Just this morning I was telling some students and teachers about my latest obsession with coconut oil and all of it's uses. A student chimed in: "You should do your own video blog on youtube." 

Anyway, I just want to say THANK YOU to the 2500+ that joined us in being thankful. Remember that being thankful isn't just for the month of November. Keep incorporating your #gratitude into each part of your day! 

Biggest love,
Tisha


No comments:

Post a Comment